2.22.2006

Gym annoyances

-Originally Posted on 8/10/05-


I've been working out at Reading Athletic Club in Reading, MA for the past 2 years now. Overall, I enjoy the place, as it has high quality equipment, dosen't get too crowded, and is a quick jaunt down the street. However, there are a few minor things that tend to irk me on occasion. They are, in no particular order:

-Guys who do nothing but upper body exercises. I think they forgot they have muscles below the belt (maybe they are afraid that having musclar legs will make their dicks look small?....or they are just lazy.)

-90% of the hot chicks I talk to are either married, engaged or under 18.

-Dudes who wear tanktops to show off their awful tattoos despite having courtney cox arms(i.e. "Dwyane" from my tattoo blog)

-Older, divorced women who put on so much perfume that you need a gas mask before you do a set of squats

-Personal trainers who have their clients performing isolation exercises like calf raises and dumbell kickbacks (No wonder they look the same after 6 months!!!)

-The gym owner who insists on playing Star 93.7 and Mix 98.5. Nothin' like an Elton John ballad to get me psyched up!!!.................to turn the fuckin radio off. (I love my Ipod)

-People who were really fat 2 years ago and are still the same weight today (Why do you still go to a gym 5 times a week if you're gonna drive to BK after and order 4 bacon double-cheesburgers?!?)

-This one gay dude who looks like Johnny damon without long hair and wears pink shirts, creeps the shit outta me.

-Big boobs in sports bras. No wait, I like those. It's been a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


malignant mesothelioma