2.22.2006

FRIES?

-originally posted on 9/11/05-

I was driving down 95 South coming back from a great weekend at the lake, when I suddenly notice......in the left lane a small car, and who is in the passenger seat but......

...a grotesque looking fat woman, about 22 or so, with 5-6 FRENCH FRIES STUCK UP HER NOSE! I am not bullshitting you. The best part was the O-Beastess had NO EXPRESSION ON HER FACE!

I quickly turned away, horrified, and quickly switched two lanes to avoid the horror. Then I just bursted out laughing.

This caused my brain to ponder the following questions:

What happened to the fries after? Did she toss them out the window?? on the floor? Did she eat them? Did she then proceed to shove them up another orifice? Did her equally distusting friend/sister/lover who was driving do the same?

Was this simply a self-deprecating attempt at humor of being a fat slob who frequences McDonald's 12 times a week?

I've been mooned, flashed, and cursed while driving, but this one takes the cake (no pun intended.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


malignant mesothelioma