2.22.2006

Another Speeding Ticket

-originally posted on 11/14/05-


How did this happen?

Last week, I was driving home from the gym and after I got off my exit, about 5 seconds later I see the blinking blue lights behind me. Great. He must've followed me from the highway, where I safely drive 80-95 mph with no traffic. Here's how the convo went:

Cop: Good evening.

Joe: Hello Officer.

Cop: Can I see your license and registration?

Joe: I have my reg, my license is in the trunk in my gym bag.

Cop: That's fine.

Joe: Listen Officer, I'm not trying to be rude, but I really have to go to the bathroom. Can we make this quick? (I've used this twice and its worked)

Cop: No problem.

(Cop comes back in 3 minutes)

Cop: Ok you can go, Joseph.

-Notice how he didn't give me a ticket or a warning-

Five days later, a ticket for $300 shows up in my mail! He nabbed me for going 85 in a 55 and tailgating. I am contesting this because he didn't have me on laser or radar AND there was no one on the road to tailgate! The worst part about this is that the prick didn't TELL ME HE WAS MAILING ME A TICKET. That's the last time I'm using the bathroom line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


malignant mesothelioma